The global agricultural film market is expected to reach $ 14.96 billion in 2027, according to a new report from Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing need for optimal agricultural productivity. The increasing demand for high quality crops coupled with the increase in disposable income of consumers is expected to drive the growth of the industry during the forecast period.
Market assessments over the forecast years based on an in-depth study of key market segments, outlook for product type, continuum of applications, regional overview, and highly competitive market scenario . The report holistically analyzes the agricultural films market, taking a closer look at the major factors influencing industrial growth, technological developments, as well as current and emerging trends in key regional market segments. The outlook for the product type, range of applications, end-use landscape, and effective solutions and services offered by major manufacturers are some of the major market components highlighted in the report.
Get your FREE copy with the report table of contents to understand the structure of the full report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/154
Highlights of the report
- In January 2017, AEP Industries Inc., a leading North American manufacturer of flexible plastic packaging films, was acquired by Berry Global Inc., a leading manufacturer of agricultural films, in order to remain competitive in the rapidly growing industry. growth and expand its product portfolio. in the agricultural sector.
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) held the largest market share of 35.4% in 2019. The growing population of developing economies, coupled with the growing demand for food products, has resulted in strong demand for linear low polyethylene. density in the APAC region.
- The mulch film segment dominated the market with a share of 49.2% in 2019 due to its ability to maintain soil temperature and water retention and to curb weed growth.
The competitive landscape of the Agricultural Films market is explored with respect to production capacity, revenue and market share, product portfolio, strategic business decisions such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, launches of products and brand promotion, among other things, for each manufacturer. operating in the agricultural films market.
Main manufacturers described in the report:
BASF SE, The RKW Group, Berry Global Inc., AB Rani Plast Oy, Kuraray Co. Ltd., RPC Group PLC, Trioplast Industrier AB, Coveris, Novamont SPA and Britton Group Limited, among others.
Market segmentation :
Emergen Research has segmented the global agricultural films market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, Billions USD; 2017-2027)
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- To recover
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Geomembrane film
- Silage film
- Mulching film
- Greenhouse cover
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of the EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (personalized report delivered according to your specific needs) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/154
Global Agricultural Films Market Report – Key points to remember:
- The latest research report analyzes the evolution of the competitive scenario.
- The report brings an unbiased perspective on the performance of the global market.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its major product segments.
- Market dynamics such as drivers, opportunities, restraints, and threats have been discussed in detail in the report.
- Analytical data and strategic planning methodologies should help companies make decisions
- The report serves as a comprehensive regional analysis of the global Agricultural Films Market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- Further, the report provides valuable data on the critical factors influencing the progress of the market.
Chapter 1. Methodology and sources1.1. Market definition 1.2. Scope of the research 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid sources 1.5. Market estimation techniqueChapter 2. Executive summary2.1. Summary overview, 2019-2027Chapter 3. Main informationChapter 4. Agricultural Films Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis4.1. Analysis of materials segmentation of agricultural films market 4.2. Industrial outlook 4.2.1. Analysis of market indicators 4.2.2. Analysis of market drivers 188.8.131.52. Growing demand for quality food crops 184.108.40.206. Rising R&D for the development of new technologies 220.127.116.11. Increase nano-greenhouses globally for more agricultural production due to global population growth Profitability of agricultural films 4.2.3. Analysis of market constraints 18.104.22.168. Strict government regulations regarding the use of polyethylene and plastics 22.214.171.124. High cost of installations 126.96.36.199. Present difficult economic conditions due to the pandemic 4.3. Technological overviews 4.4. Regulatory framework 4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive metric space analysis 4.7. Price trend analysis 4.8. Covid-19 impact assessment
Take a look at our related reports:
Renewable Polypropylene Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Anti-Reflective & Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Polysorbate Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polysorbate-market
Chromatography Resins Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chromatography-resins-market
3D Printing Metals Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-metal-market
Tags: Agricultural Films Industry Growth, Agricultural Films Market Size, Agricultural Films Market Trends, Agricultural Films Industry Analysis, Agricultural Films Market Research, Agricultural Films Market Share, Statistics of the agricultural films industry
See the campaign: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agricultural-films-market
Business Sales Specialist
Emerging research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Keywords: Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, Menafn, iCN internal distribution, Research Newswire, English