Apple today launched a new summer-themed Apple Pay promotion offering discounts from a range of retailers including J.Crew, Crocs, Ray-Ban and more. when using Apple Pay to make a purchase.
- Crocodile -20% on shoes with promo code APPLEPAY.
- GOAT – Up to 70% off select styles using Apple Pay.
- Gymborea – $15 off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- J-Crew – $25 off when you spend $150 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- lands end – 45% off with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Matt & Nat – 10% off when you spend $150 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Ray-Ban – 30% off custom styles with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Rodd and Gunn – $20 e-gift card for every $100 spent with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Stadium goods – 10% discount on in-app purchases.
- Sugar & Jade – $15 off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- summer salt – $15 off when you spend $95 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- The place of children – $15 off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- The True True – 20% off mobile orders with promo code APPLEPAY.
Apple Pay discounts are only available in the United States and can be used until Wednesday, August 3.
iPhone X vs iPhone 14 Pro: New features to expect if you’ve been waiting to upgrade
Launched in 2017, the iPhone X was a major evolution of the iPhone. The device has replaced the Home button and Touch ID with swipe navigation and Face ID, while introducing new features like an OLED display, Animoji, wireless charging, and more. Even five years later, the iPhone X is still a capable smartphone. If you’ve kept your iPhone X and are considering upgrading to…
M2 ‘Extreme’ chip heads to new Mac Pro for blazing fast performance
Apple is working on a new Mac Pro with an “Extreme” M2 chip, according to a recent report by Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman. The Mac Pro is one of the last Intel-based Mac models still on sale, and a version with Apple silicon has now been expected for over two years. At its “Peek Performance” event earlier this year, Apple even teased the launch of the Apple Silicon Mac Pro, saying “it’s…
MacBook Air Teardown Reveals M2 Chip and Unique Storage Chip for 256GB Model
YouTube channel Max Tech recently shared a video teardown of the new MacBook Air, offering a look inside the redesigned laptop. Overall, the internal design of the new MacBook Air resembles the previous model, but the flatter shell allowed Apple to fit larger battery cells inside the laptop. The new MacBook Air has a 52.6 watt-hour battery, compared to a…
Practice with the Transparent Nothing 1 phone
Every once in a while a new smartphone makes waves in the tech world due to eye-catching design or innovative features, and this month Nothing’s Phone 1 is featured in reviews and videos thanks to its transparent LED-laden design and affordable price. . We picked a Nothing Phone 1 to see how it compares to Apple’s iPhones. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more…
iFixit tears down the MacBook Air M2, finds the accelerometer and adhesive tabs for the battery
With the MacBook Air M2 now available for purchase, repair site iFixit picked one up and decided to perform one of its traditional teardowns on the machine to give us a look inside. An earlier teardown has already revealed the biggest potential problem with the 256GB base model MacBook Air M2 – a single storage chip, which is confirmed in iFixit’s teardown. Rather than using two 128GB NAND storage chips…
Apple releases iOS 15.6 with new live sports features, storage bug fix and more
Apple today released iOS 15.6 and iPadOS 15.6, the sixth major updates to the iOS and iPadOS 15 operating systems that were originally released in September 2021. iOS 15.6 and iPadOS 15.6 arrive approximately two months after the launch of iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5. iOS 15.6 and iPadOS 15.6 updates are free to download, and the software is available on all eligible devices live in…