“Breathable membranes market”
A favorable regulatory environment and growing construction activity in the APAC region are driving market demand.
The global breathable membranes market is expected to reach $ 3,107.8 million in 2027. The breathable membranes market was experiencing rapid growth attributed to the increasing use of products such as polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PU) and polypropylene (PP) in the application, including walls and pitched roofs. The prospects offered by the increased demand for high quality atmospheric tight membranes and the increased technological experience in many construction procedures are expected to drive the demand for the breathable membranes market.
Regulatory policies favorable to the development of energy efficient structural methods are an important factor in market demand. In the UK, around 45.0% of carbon dioxide is emitted by buildings, leading to changes in regulatory policies relating to the energy performance of buildings. Building regulations set more stringent energy performance standards for buildings, pushing building developers and architects to focus on air barrier membranes, a cost-effective way to stop air leaks.
However, fluctuations in the price of raw materials and weak growth of the construction industry in Europe, especially in Western Europe, could hamper the growth of the breathable membranes market during the forecast period.
The impact of COVID-19:
The COVID-19 pandemic may threaten the development of the breathable membrane industry to some extent. Major industry players are wary of the future of the market and are looking to reinvent their growth plans. The pandemic is having a huge impact on the construction industry, and most of the major players have been forced to shut down, impacting the demand for breathable membranes. The international trade, export and import of COVID-19 have been significantly affected and, as a result, demand has also deteriorated in the industry. Faced with these dark times, this pandemic still offers a chance for development in the sector as people are more aware of health and safety aspects. The average disposable income of individuals is likely to be reduced, and manufacturers will try to find innovative solutions that can meet customer needs at a much lower cost.
Get A Sample Of The Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3578
Major market players include Cosella-Dorken, Saint Gobain SA, I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Soprema, GAF Material Corporation, Klober, Kingspan Group PLC, RKW Group, Mitsui Chemicals Inc. and Arkema Group, among others.
Scope of the report:
The report is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and is then validated and verified by experts and industry professionals. The report offers key insights to readers, companies and stakeholders to help them make informed decisions and gain a solid foundation in the market. The report analyzes growth trends over historical years and offers insight into current and emerging industry trends. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and ROI analysis are included in the report.
Other key findings from the report suggest
- It is estimated that breathable membranes are in rapid demand due to the growth of the construction industry. The market is driven by awareness of building materials that protect against additional moisture and UV rays.
- The sloped roof application, in terms of turnover, held the largest share of the breathable membranes market in 2019. The regulations to minimize energy consumption in European countries have prompted the development of new technologies more energy efficient construction.
- Polyethylene (PE) based breathable membranes are expected to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. Demand for PE membranes is fueled by the superior properties of PE, such as extended UV protection and improved water resistance.
- Europe in terms of revenue, led by Western Europe, accounted for the largest breathable membrane market share in 2019. Strict building codes for energy efficiency are an important region driving the market demand in the region. Norway is the fastest growing European market for breathable membranes.
- In December 2019, Dupont acquired Desalitech Ltd. This acquisition helps Dupont’s strategy to propel the development of growth through access to new manufacturing possibilities, technologies and geographies.
Browse the full “Breathable Membranes Market” report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/breathable-membranes-market
Rapid developments in manufacturing and equipment, robust growth in building and construction industry, high adoption of environmentally friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are driving the demand for smart buildings and smart homes. market growth. Steadily increasing disposable income across the world, improving living standards, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic appearance and chic homes are further fueling the market growth. In addition, increasing investment in R&D and government programs to support the manufacturing and construction industry are fueling the growth of the global breathable membranes market.
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have been segmented into the global Breathable Membranes market on the basis of product, manufacturing process, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Application Outlook (Revenue: Billions USD; Volume: Millions of Tons; 2017-2027)
- Sloping roof
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Report Customization Request @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3578
The detailed regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and data
Contact: John watson
E-mail: Send an email
Telephone: + 1-212-710-1370
Address:40 Wall Street 28th Floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States