Coke Zero Sugar 400’s “last chance” race to qualify for the 2021 NASCAR Cup playoffs; Daily tours of America’s iconic site and Motorsport Hall of Fame
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida – Families traveling across the state of Florida in 2021 as well as those wishing to attend the August 28 “last chance” race to compete in the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs, were encouraged to save on tickets to Daytona International Speedway, starting this Thursday as part of Florida Freedom Week “Sales Tax Vacation”.
Following Florida Freedom Week, which runs July 1-7, there will be no sales tax for tickets purchased during the 7-day period for the Coke Zero Sugar 400 weekend. , scheduled for August 27-28, which features the Cole Zero Sugar 400 on Saturday August 28 and the Wawa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola on Friday August 27. The Coke Zero Sugar 400 will be the 2021 regular season finale and the last opportunity to make the 16-driver NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs.
Additionally, tickets purchased during Florida Freedom Week for daily 2.5 mile World Center of Racing tours are also exempt from sales tax. There will be no sales tax on all on-site visits during the week (drop-in sales) or on all advance purchase visits.
Florida Freedom Week: Coke Zero Sugar 400 / Wawa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Weekend, August 27-28
- No sales tax or all weekend Coke Zero Sugar 400 which includes tickets, ticket packages, camping (fully open and no spacing restrictions; showers open and regularly sanitized), hospitality, UNOH Fanzone / access before the race and parking.
- Items can be purchased online, over the phone, or in the Daytona International Speedway Tickets & Tours Building.
- For more information, fans are asked to visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP, or if they are on site, stop by the Speedway box office.
Florida Freedom Week: Daytona International Speedway Daily Tours
- Speedway tours cost $ 25 for adults, $ 20 for children ages 5 to 12, and free for children under 4.
- * NEW * – All tours now include a digital photo package included with your tour ticket!
- Tours run daily and depart every 30 minutes starting at 9:30 a.m. with the last visit of the day at 3:00 p.m. Tours last approximately 60 minutes.
- Customers can purchase online https://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/tours/, by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or on site at the Speedway box office.
In addition to seeing the 31 degree tilt of the historic site, tour guests will also be able to enjoy some of the other popular attractions such as Michael McDowell’s winning car of the DAYTONA 500 2021, viewing all the amazing artifacts and monumental cars in the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America and have the opportunity to shop for the latest and greatest in the Pit Shop souvenir shop.
Florida Freedom Week Duty Free Ticket opportunities are also available for Welcome to Rockville, Florida’s biggest rock experience, scheduled for November 11-14 at Daytona International Speedway. There will be no sales tax July 1-7 on tickets purchased in advance. Lock yours now at www.welcometorockvillefestival.com.