If you’ve already completed your daily Wordle puzzle and want something a little beefier, then Quordle is the game for you. Wordle’s hardcore counterpart takes the word game to the extreme, requiring players to come up with four words instead of just one. Needless to say, this makes Quordle extremely difficult, so Express Online has put together some spoiler-free tips to help you solve the daily Quordle 110 for May 14.
Quordle challenges players to come up with four different words in just nine attempts. Just like Wordle, you will have to pay attention to the color of the tiles if you want to succeed.
If the tiles turn gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If it is yellow, the letter appears, but not in that particular place. Finally, the green tiles mean that the letter appears in that exact position.
What’s special about Quordle is that when you guess a word, it appears in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye out because you might be able to eliminate the third word before you guess the first.
One strategy is to get as many vowels as possible in your opening guess. Try words like GOODBYE or AUDIO on your first attempt, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you are unable to solve the first Quordle word on your second guess, choose a word with five completely different letters to maximize your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online daily for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Quordle clues for word 1…
1. The first word begins with the letter T.
2. The first word contains only one vowel.
3. This should be clue number three.
Quordle clues for word 2…
1. The second word begins with the letter S.
2. The second word contains only one vowel.
3. What slugs look like.
Quordle clues for word 3…
1. The third word begins with the letter S.
2. The third word contains only one vowel.
3. The kind of weather we all love.
Quordle clues for word 4…
1. The fourth word begins with the letter A.
2. The fourth word contains two different vowels, and one of them appears twice.
3. Relating to birds.