List of SBI home banking services
SBI customers can use the following banking services by registering with home banking.
Pick up services
- Checks, drafts, payment orders
- New checkbook
- Requisition vouchers
- IL challan
- Continuing education request
- KYC documents
- Cash withdrawal
- Drafts / Payment orders
- Term deposit receipts
- Account statement
- TDS / Form 16 certificate
- Gift card
- Cash delivery
- Cash withdrawal
- Digital life certificate for retirees
Key points of SBI Doorstep Banking
- SBI customers are only required to register once at their branch office for home banking.
- Customers can make cash withdrawals or cash deposits at their doorstep up to a limit of Rs 20,000 / -per transaction per day.
- SBI currently charges a service charge of Rs 60 + GST ââfor non-financial transactions and Rs 100 + GST ââfor financial transactions per visit.
- Customers can use the cash pickup service at their doorstep using a check / withdrawal form with a passbook from their account.
- On working days, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., you can call the free number 1 800 1111 03 to request a home service.
- According to SBI, the home banking service will also be available soon in the Doorstep Banking section on the YONO app / Internet banking channel.
- Customers with a registered residential address within 5 kilometers of the home branch will be eligible for door-to-door services.
- Only resident individual customers holding a Caisse d’Epargne / Current Account are eligible for the DSB Service.
- Minors under legal guardianship, savings bank accounts established under MACT Claims SB accounts, joint accounts managed jointly, accounts held under power of attorney, non-individual clients and illiterate clients are not eligible. for DSB service.
- After successful DSB service registration, a Home Banking Agent (DSA) will be deployed at your doorstep. The bank will provide you with the checkbook, account statement and term deposit instructions by mail / courier.
- The service will be provided via Doorstep Banking Agent (DSA) as soon as possible, but no later than working day T + 1 (excluding public holidays).
- On a per-transaction basis, the maximum limit for cash transactions under DSB services is currently Rs 20,000 for cash withdrawal (deposit) and cash delivery (withdrawal), and with a minimum limit 1000 Rs for cash withdrawal (deposit) and cash delivery (withdrawal).
- Only deposits and withdrawals in multiples of Rs 100 / – are authorized via DSB services.
- The transfer of an account from one bank branch to another is also possible via DSB services; However, when requesting home banking services, the bank must be provided with their current address and PIN.
- Apart from the service request recorded via the toll free number, no other service / request will be taken into account by the bank / DSA.
- The customer is not required to pay any fees to the home banking agent in exchange for the services. It will be deducted directly from their registered bank account.
- During a single call, the customer can only use two services. There will only be one cash transaction, whether it is a withdrawal or a delivery. A new service request must be made for another cash transaction.
- Customers can submit up to two checks / instruments per pickup request. They can also use the checkbook request slip to get up to 100 check sheets.
Customers must meet the eligibility requirements listed below in order to apply for a home banking.
- Seniors over 70 and residential customers.
- Account holders who have completed the KYC process.
- A valid mobile number must be registered in the customer’s bank account.
- SBI’s home banking services are available to single account holders and joint account holders with a survivor / former survivor.
- Customers must have signed up for the bank’s SMS service.
How to apply for SBI Doorstep Banking?
Customers can apply for an SBI home bank by calling the toll-free number 1800 1037 188 or 1800 1213 721, or by visiting their local branch and completing the application and terms and conditions form and the required commitment (attached in Annex II and III) with their passport. life-size photo attached to the form.
Once customers have completed their CBS registration, they are eligible for Doorstep Banking services, and an SMS confirming their registration will be sent to them. Customers wishing to use the service should dial the free number 1800-1111-03 (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on working days only in the center) from their registered mobile number.
Once the communication is established, the customer must provide the last four digits of his Savings Bank / Current Account number for which Doorstep Banking Services has been authorized. After effective verification of the bank account number, the call will be routed to a contact center agent, who will register the service request.
The customer must inform the Contact Center Agent of the specifics of his request as well as the timeframe chosen for the provision of the service. Once a service request is approved, the customer will receive an SMS with the case ID and request type and the request will be recorded by the home bank agent, who will call the customer and schedule an appointment. to perform its home banking service.