Dublin, May 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market, By Component, By Technology, By Product, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demands for extended shelf life of medicines, drugs, therapeutic creams and other biological products. Aseptic pharmaceutical processing is performed to avoid degradation and ineffectiveness during terminal sterilization.
The technique ensures the elimination of bacteria and other microbial pathogens that can affect product quality. Rising disposable income of people in developing countries and growing preference for environmentally friendly packaging is expected to accelerate the growth of the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market.
Additionally, improving equipment and technology in the packaging industry due to technological advancements are some of the factors driving the growth of the market. High capital requirements for specialized aseptic equipment and rising instances of various chronic diseases, infectious diseases, and other illnesses are propelling the growth of the global aseptic pharmaceutical treatment market. Increase in government initiatives to support the packaging industry with financial investments and other resources and increasing use of self-administered medications are some of the factors expected to drive the growth of the global market for aseptic pharmaceutical treatment.
Rising investment in the pharmaceutical industry for research and development of advanced pharmaceuticals is also propelling the growth of the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market. Strict Food & Drug Administration (FDA) measures have created a demand for high-quality pharmaceutical packaging, which is expected to support the growth of the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market in the coming years.
The global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market is segmented on the basis of component, technology, product, application, regional distribution and competitive landscape. Based on regional segmentation, North America is expected to hold the largest share of the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market owing to increasing investment in research and development by biopharmaceutical companies based in the region. Furthermore, the increased health awareness among the US population has resulted in an increasing demand for generic and over-the-counter drugs, driving the growth of the aseptic pharmaceutical processing market in the region.
The major companies dominating the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market are Abbvie Inc., Lonza Group, Baxter International Inc., Recipharm AB, August Bioservices, LLC, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG, Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing, Recro Pharma Inc. ., Samsung Biologics, Symbiosis Pharmaceutical Services Ltd., Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc., Alcami Corporation, LSNE Contract Manufacturing, IRISYS, Robert Bosch GmbH, etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022E
- Forecast period: 2023F-2027F
Goal of the study:
- To analyze historical market size growth of Global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market from 2017 to 2021
- Estimate and forecast the global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing market size from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate till 2027F
- Classify and forecast the global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market based on component, processing equipment, packaging equipment, technology, product, application, region and competitive landscape
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market
- Identify drivers and challenges in the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global aseptic pharmaceutical processing market
- To identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market
- Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market
4. Voice of the customer
4.1. Factors Contributing to the Demand for Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing
4.2. Preference, by component
4.3. Preference, by processing equipment
4.4. Preference, by packaging equipment
4.5. Technology commonly used in aseptic pharmaceutical processing
4.6. Demand for aseptic pharmaceutical processing, by product
4.7. Brand awareness
5. Executive Summary
6. Global Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market Outlook
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.1.1. By value
6.2. Market share and forecasts
6.2.1. By component (processing equipment v/s packaging equipment)
188.8.131.52. By processing equipment (drying equipment, extruders, granulation equipment, tablet compression, filling/finishing equipment, mixing equipment, others)
184.108.40.206. By packaging equipment (inspection machines, labeling machines, aseptic packaging machines)
6.2.2. By Technology (Drying, Freeze-Drying, Closed Bottle Technology, Blow-Fill Technology, Others)
6.2.3. By product (corticosteroids, antibiotics, antagonists, biologics, others)
6.2.4. Per application (ophthalmic suspensions, reconstituted lyophilized powders for injection, sterile injectables, aqueous aerosols for inhalation, others)
6.2.5. By company (2021)
6.2.6. By region
6.3. Market map
7. North America Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market Outlook
8. Europe Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market Outlook
10. South America Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Aseptic Pharmaceutical Processing Market Outlook
12. Market dynamics
13. Market trends and developments
14. Patent analysis
15. Competitive landscape
15.1. Company presentation
15.2. Company Overview
15.4. Finance (in the case of listed companies)
15.5. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
15.6. SWOT analysis
15.6.1. Abbvie Inc.
15.6.2. Lonza Group
15.6.3. Baxter International Inc.
15.6.4. Recipharm AB
15.6.5. August Bioservices, LLC
15.6.6. Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
15.6.7. Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing
15.6.8. Recro Pharma Inc.
15.6.9. Samsung Organics
15.6.10. Symbiosis Pharmaceutical Services Ltd.
15.6.11. Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc.
15.6.12. Alcami Company
15.6.13. Manufacturing under LSNE contract
15.6.15. Robert Bosch GmbH
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jo5exq