DUBLIN, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Topical OTC Drugs Market (2022 Edition) – Analysis by Drug Class, Indication, End User, Formulation, Distribution Channel, by Region, by Country: Market Overview and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2023 -2028)” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
According to a research report published in August 2022Global OTC Topical Drugs Market was valued at $44.6 billion in 2021. The global over-the-counter topical medications market is driven by an increasing number of skin diseases and the prevalence of musculoskeletal pain across the globe.
In addition, an increase in healthcare expenditure, growing population, increasingly aging population, and increasing disposable income in several developing countries are the factors that are expected to propel the growth of the global topical over-the-counter medications market. .
Additionally, life expectancy has increased due to various health care reforms in major economies such as the United States, Japanand China. This is likely to drive the demand for many over-the-counter topical medications for optical, ophthalmic, skin and chronic pain diseases that are prevalent among the aging population. Asia Pacific The region is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the rise in investments in the healthcare sector by private companies in developing countries such as China and India.
Leading Pharmaceutical Companies in OTC Topical Drugs Market are focusing on introducing and gaining medical approval for famous prescription topical drugs in OTC category with same dosage form, same population and same route of administration. This strategy reduces the footprint of the company’s prescription portfolio and brings new products to the OTC category, while extending the shelf life of mature prescription drugs. Over the past three years, approximately eight prescription drugs have been approved for over-the-counter use by the US FDA, including the latest approval of Nasonex 24HR Allergy in March 2022.
- The report presents the analysis of the OTC Topical Drugs Market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimated year of 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyzes the OTC topical medications market by value (USD billion).
- The report analyzes the OTC topical drugs market by drug class (antibiotics, analgesics, astringents, antifungals, antipruritics, others).
- The report analyzes the OTC topical medications market by indication (skin disease management, pain management, eye and ear care, others)
- The report analyzes the over-the-counter topical medications market by end user (personal care, hospitals & clinics and others).
- The report analyzes the OTC topical medication market by formulation (cream, gel, lotion, others).
- The report analyzes the OTC Topical Drugs Market by distribution channel (Offline, Online).
- Global OTC Topical Drugs Market has been analyzed by region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacificand MEA).
- The Global Over-the-Counter Topical Drugs Market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Brazil, GermanyUK, France, Spain, China, Japan, Indiaand South Korea).
- The main information of the report has been presented through the main shares of the company. Additionally, market attractiveness has been presented by region, by drug class, by indication, by end-user, by formulation, and by distribution channel.
- Also, major industry opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, and recent developments. Companies analyzed in the report include Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Gsk plc, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Bayer, Piramal, Novartis AG, Beiersdorf, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi.
Key target audience:
- Manufacturers and distributors of over-the-counter topical medications
- End users (consumer healthcare companies, hospitals and clinics)
- Research and development (R&D) organizations
- Government agencies and regulatory authorities
- Investment banks and private equity firms
Main topics covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Topical OTC Drugs Market: Product Overview
4. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: An Analysis
5. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: Segment Analysis by Drug Class
6.6. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: Segment Analysis by Indication
7. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: Segment Analysis by End User
8. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: Segment Analysis
9. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: Segment Analysis
10. Global Topical OTC Drugs Market: Regional Analysis
11. Americas OTC Topical Drugs Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
12. Europe Topical OTC Drugs Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
13. APAC Topical OTC Drugs Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
14. Middle East and the African Topical OTC Drugs Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
15. Global OTC Topical Drugs Market Dynamics
16. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Company Profiles (Company Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3rbl96
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets