Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) launched a ‘Suryoday Health and Wellness Savings Account’ to help clients increase their wealth and also take care of the health of their families amid the covid-19 pandemic .
The account offers an attractive interest rate and comes with three major advantages for a family of four: additional health insurance of â¹25 lakh, annual health care package and emergency medical care services by ambulance on call.
The complementary health insurance and the health pack are free for one year after opening the account. Free ambulance service up to a distance of 20 km will be available in 102 locations across the country until the end of March 2022.
To open the savings account, the client will need to maintain an average monthly balance of â¹3 lakh and must be eligible according to the key health declaration form.
Main benefits of the health and wellness savings account
- Supplementary supplementary health insurance plan â¹25 lakh with a deductible amount of â¹5 lakh
- Supplementary health insurance covers you and your family (me, spouse and up to 2 children) in the event of hospitalization / medical emergency.
- Complementary care package for up to four members, including free online medical consultations, free health checks, online pharmacy vouchers, network discount card.
- Complementary ambulance services for the family in the event of an unfortunate medical emergency.
- Attractive interest rate on the health and wellness savings account with interest payable monthly.
Some of the features of the new product include a variant of RuPay ‘Platinum’ secure chip debit card, a daily withdrawal limit at ATMs of â¹1.50 lakh, daily point of sale usage limit (transaction value) of â¹3 lakh. Existing customers of the savings account can switch to the health and wellness savings account.
Depending on the savings account balance, Suryoday Bank currently offers 4% interest on balances up to â¹1 lakh, 6.25% on the above balances â¹1 lakh and up â¹10 lakh and 6% on the above balances â¹10 lakh.
The bank has partnered with Manipal Cigna Health Insurance to provide supplemental health insurance, Vhealth Aetna to provide an annual healthcare package, and Ziqitza Healthcare to provide on-call ambulance services.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!